- Increase tolerance. Seriously. I need to work on that. I get offended way too easily. Just the other day, I was reading this scene that involved mates discovering each other and the first thing someone said was to 'look for the girl' and all I could think of was WHY COULDN'T IT BE A GUY? HUH? Yes. I overdo it. So I need to work on that.
- Make better reading choices. I really need to get a hold over myself. I've made many bad decisions when it comes to books over the past year. Some of course were voluntary (ahem Slammed) but some weren't. I love ranting, so I don't want to completely stop reading books I won't like but I really need to get a hold over it.
- Stop DNFing so much. I dnfed a LOT of books this year. Again I need to actually give things a shot and try not to DNF until I've read at least more than 33%.
- Read more? *starts crying* I CANNOT. I CANNOT. ITS TOO HARD. I WANT TO READ MORE BUT TIME.
- Stop caring about the stats. Yup. I need to work on not being as obsessive but I am getting there. I promise. I am becoming a better human being (okay that's stretching it).
- Do more interesting things. Yeahhh we need to be more creative.
- Get into College. Pretty Please? I want to grow up and be rich. I don't want to have to rent a box from Walmart. Plus a girl needs money for her books.
- Talk to people more. I am just putting that out there. I am not a social human being. I want to become a hermit. I am probably not fit for normal society but I have to try. I'll have to mingle in with the mundanes.
I don't believe in resolutions because it's pretty stupid and noone ever does them but hey I'll give it a shot.
- Read more- seriously I'm slacking on my reading schedule
- Stop getting depressed over forgetting story lines and stuff. Okay this is stopping me reading a lot. Every time I find a book that I love but is more of a one read kind of book I get sad about the fact that I will most likely forget a lot of the stuff that happens within the book.
- Start to add more posts- Rashika has been fabulous with getting the blog organised and posting amazing fun posts that sometimes I don't participate in. So I shall change that and start to get more organised within the blog.
- Learn to play the guitar- this is still up there from last year. I still want to be able to actually play something decent on my guitar.
- Be less shallow- I have noticed that I have become a bit of a shallow person and I need to stop doing that because I don't have much fun that way.
Guys I hope you enjoy your new years and your resolutions whether or not you actually stick by them!