Saturday 22 June 2013

Stacking the Shelves #5

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! It is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

So we haven't done this in ages and so I think I am going to narrow this down to our haul from the past two weeks.

For Review: 
Hidden- Marianne Curley (review here)
Heart of Venom-Jennifer Estep
Anomaly- Krista McGee
Once We Were- Kat Zhang
The Shade of the Moon- Susan Beth Pfeffer
Promise Me This- Sarah Ashley Jones (review here)
Catalyst- Marc Johnson
Tomorrow City-Kirk Kjeldsen

Bought:
Tangled Souls- Jana Oliver
A Hundred Summers-Beatriz Williams
Stormdancer- Jay Kristoff
The Archived-Victoria Schwab
Haze-Paula Weston
Always Watching-Chevy Stevens

From the library:
Persuasion-Jane Austen
A Room with a View- E.M Forster
Eona-Allison Goodman
Everyday- David Levithan

Won:
Temptation-Karen Ann Hopkins
Belonging-Karen Ann Hopkins



4 comments:

  1. Everyday by David Levithan sounds amazing! I really want to buy a copy of it. I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I really want to read The Archived and I loved Persuasion! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Heart of Venom. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every Day was amazing!!! I really want to read Hidden, Once We Were, and The Archived! Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...