Friday 21 June 2013

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)Title: Forever
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Series: The Wolves of Mercy Falls
Publisher: Scholastic
Release Date: July 13th 2011


Goodreads summary: 
Sam has always loved Grace. As a wolf, he watched her from afar. As a boy, he held her in his arms.
Now facing the possibility of a life without her, he will do anything to keep her safe. Even if it means facing his demons. Even if it risks everything he has.
Anything, as long as their love can survive...



I can’t believe that here I am, puffy red eyes and mascara down my face saying goodbye to this wonderful world that I have grown to love and adore. It just feels so surreal to be actually saying these words. The only reason I didn’t want to read this book was because I couldn’t face the fact that it will eventually end.
From the first time I laid my eyes on the first page of Shiver I knew that it was true love I could feel how the book wanted me and how I wanted it. And now it’s like saying goodbye to a good friend.
Believe it or not I’m not actually crazy…
It’s pretty much impossible to find something that I didn’t like about this book. Walk on the moon- hell yeah, walk on water- I’m sure if I tried hard enough I would succeed. But for me to find something about this book that wasn’t how it should have been? Or I didn’t like? Impossible.
I mean what’s there not to love? The storyline and how it was written was mind blowing, and don’t even get me started on the characters. I do wish that the very last chapter was longer, like oh I don’t know 500 pages longer. But I guess I will have to do with this.

What an amazing way to end a series, it was sad as hell but amazing nevertheless. I have never ever cried so much because of one book!! And that is saying something!  




2 comments:

  1. Awe, I totally agree, this was such a wonderful ending to this trilogy. Great review. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend this for young adults who like romance and drama. Good
    plot, much greater character development than in the first two books of
    the series. Cole especially receives much more attention in this book.
    Very interesting character. Also greatly enjoyed the continuing
    development of the magical relationship between Grace and Sam. Isabel
    also was much more interesting in this third book. It was obvious to me
    that there would be at least one more book ahead to complete this
    series. Stirring and poignant!
    Highly recommended Portable Gas Detector devices

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...