Sunday 19 July 2015

Sunday Post #60



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog (we modified it to include some more stuff), showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I hope you have all had a great start to the summer and have passed all of your classes ect. I have been super busy this past month and with the lack of working laptops I couldn't post much (currently sitting next to my bestfriend while our film [The Ward] is loading typing this out) I found out I got three A's in my classes. Which for those of you not used to English grading it's basically the highest you can get :-)
I have also been working extra hard trying to save up as much money for uni as I can; and I just came back from visiting my family back in Poland.
Here are some cute pictures I wanted to share!
The town I grew up in. Look how pretty it is!
I found this picture of me as a child on skates. I'm the one rocking the red outfit. 


Anyway. I have no links as I'm not on my laptop, but I am so excited to review a film called Knock Knock that I saw- the trailer is here... Let me know what you guys think of the trailer/ or what you have though about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...