Sunday 19 April 2015

Sunday Post #58



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog (we modified it to include some more stuff), showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

It's not Sunday nor am I writing this from home. I am currently in the library on a sunny Thursday morning writing out a blog post before my trip to Switzerland. My amazing boyfriend is taking me to Geneva for my birthday weekend and I am stoked so here I am printing my boarding pass with 50 minutes left on the computer and what better way to spend those precious minutes than writing a future Sunday Post. 

                               What Happened.

Movie Review- Divergent. 
Review- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Review- The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Discussion- My bookish problems. 
Discussion- Why do these types of customers exist? 
Review- Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 
Review- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma 

Books I Got Recently. 

I am so excited to show off the books I got in the last few months!

Fracture (Fracture, #1)Eleanor & ParkIsla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)FangirlAn Abundance of Katherines

And the best part! These are only the ones I've read that I got recently. I'm already excited for the next Sunday post where I can tell you guys everything about my trip and my new books! 

1 comment:

  1. I want to read most of these! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...