Sunday 20 July 2014

Sunday Post #51


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog (we modified it to include some more stuff), showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I haven't posted this week which sucks! But I also missed out some of the Sunday Posts so I just wanted to update you guys on what has been happening! 
I work a lot now and I'm usually super tired, and my cat gave birth on monday so I have little kittens in the house! Look how cute they are! 
Photo: #kittens #cute #threedaysold #catstagram

What Happened


4 comments:

  1. Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging! I know I have not been doing too well when it comes to blogging!

    Aaw the kitties are adorable! :) Congrats on the new arrivals! :)

    Thanks for sharing & have a lovely week! :) xx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life seems to be getting in the way far too much recently! It's really hard at the moment.
    Ah thank you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, adorable kitties!! Don't beat yourself up about the blogging, we all have times when we need to put it in the back burner and not be a priority!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are growing so fast! Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...