Sunday 8 June 2014

Sunday Post #48


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog (we modified it to include some more stuff), showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

There isn't much to update on things :( I'm busy and the blog is unfortunately suffering as I am still one man down. But I finish college soon so things will pick up! If you are looking for a blogging opportunity here or know of any reviewers or bloggers that might please spread the word! 
Paulina

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A NEW CO-BLOGGER! CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE! <3


What happened


My Bingo Card is also slowly getting filled up! :)

4 comments:

  1. The bingo thing looks like so much fun! And dude a week without getting new books is a week you're not piling more into your TBR and maybe even getting ahead! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true! The bingo challenge is literally my favourite thing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex Sarah Louise Sharrock10 June 2014 at 19:04

    The bingo looks so good! :) and not getting any books for a week can be a good thing sometimes! IT is nice to keep the TBR down sometimes. I did it a couple of weeks ago, but then bought more books the week after ;D

    Thanks for sharing! & good look with finding the co-blogger! xx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm already listing all the books I want to buy as soon as I get paid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...