Sunday 5 January 2014

Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves #28


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog (we modified it to include some more stuff), showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


We're BACKK!! It's been 2 weeks since we've done this so there will be some things. 

The vacations are coming to an end. College applications are looming in the background. It is a dreadful time for Rashika. I am in a rather nostalgic mood these days seeing that it's 2014, the year I am supposed to grow up. I am excited and kind of scared. I hope everyone is having a great year so far? :D That sounds silly. Anyways there isn't a lot more to report on my end. I posted two reviews over at The Social Potato for Fireblood by Trisha Wolfe and King Hall by Scarlett Dawn

Paulina is having a less stressful time than Rashika! My new year is looking really good so far and I have a lot planned! I'm turning 18 soon so I will kill my liver this year more so than before. I'm really excited for this year and all the pretty books I've received over Christmas to read !

Stacking the Shelves
Hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

To Review
Take Me Home for Christmas by Brenda Novak

Bought
The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks


Gifted
For Christmas Paulina got :D
Looking for AlaskaInsurgent (Divergent, #2)Delirium (Delirium #1)Matched (Matched, #1)
Eve & Adam (Eve & Adam, #1)Paper TownsThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)

Faye from The Social Potato gave me a copy of No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale

What Happened
Other posts



Coming Next Week
LUX WEEK!

13 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Some of these look really good. There a few books in your haul that I'm not familiar with.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenea Whittington5 January 2014 at 18:58

    Great books! They all look good. Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent book haul! The New Year is going as good as can be expected. hehe Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is one of my personal favorites! Happy reading.

    Check out My STS

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of gift books, that's always good! Break is over so that kinda sucks, but other than that my year is OK so far. Except for the blizzard we're supposed to get- oh yay! Hope you guys have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex Sarah Louise Sharrock5 January 2014 at 22:56

    Some amazing book you got gifted there most of them are on my TBR.

    I need to jump on the Divergent bandwagon! :)

    Enjoy all of your books my dear! :D


    btw I love your new theme! It probably is not new, I haven't been blogging for a while :=) xxx

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    My Current Giveaway: A book of your choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know Paulina has wanted to read it for a while. I don't know if I'll ever get around to it though :P


    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blizzard *shudders*. We had one last year that lasted 3 days. It was a tough 3 days because unlike most cities, we don't shut down when it snows like crazy -.-
    Thanks Greg! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL you probably do, although the last book makes me think you're probably safer avoiding the books like the plague. It was too late for Paulina anyway :P


    Thanks Alex! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AM SO EXCITED TO READ THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER THAT I THINK I JUST DIED A LITTLE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...