Since there is about a week left till christmas we decided to do something special for Waiting on Wednesday this week. Being fangirls, we always have a mental list of book boyfriends, so we figured we could put together a list of 10 guys we each want for christmas this year, they could be from a TV Show, a Movie and of course, a book, but only from books/shows/movies we read/watched this year.
Low and Behold, Paulina's list
- Damon Salvatore!
- Augustus Waters (lalalalallalalalalalalalala shush he can live with me forever)
- Adrian Ivashkov (VA)
- Greg Sanders from CSI Vegas (he's cute okay!)
- Finnick Odair (shhhh lalallalalal forever together)
- Tate Langdon- American horror story (first season)
- Legolas from Lord of the rings!!!!
- Captain Jack Sparrow- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bruce Wayne- Dark Knight
- DOCTOR WHO- ALL THE DOCTORS!!! Mostly Matt Smith and David Tennant though please :P
And now for Rashika's list. It took her a while to come up with names but here you go. Keep in mind that this list is not in any particular order.
- Thorin from The Hobbit (part 1 and 2) Thorin is hot okay. I am probably the only one who thinks so but I cannot help myself.
- Legolas from Desolation of Smaug. Him too. He is so badass with his bow and arrow.
- Peter from Fringe (TV series).
- Lon from the Arcadia Bell Series. Dear god Lon. Is there anything I can possible sell to get my hands on him?
- Finn from The Mad Scientist's Daughter. I cannot. Even if I don't get him for Christmas, he is going to stay with me for a long long time.
- John Devlin from the Graveyard Queen series. I am not quite sure what it is about him but I cannot help but be attracted to him.
- Sawyer LeGrande from How to Love. He is such a sweetheart. Who wouldn't want a guy like him in their life? Seriously.
- Clayton from Women of the Otherworld. I am not saying anything else. I've been a good girl this year, can I not get him? pretty please? with cherries on top?
- Terrible from the Downside Ghosts series. I think what I love most about him is how he can be so badass and so sweet but he never comes off as a pathetic love sick puppy and he makes my heart swoon.
- Jack Winter from the Black London series. If assholes were like him, I'd understand why women fell for them. He is the perfect asshole. Yeah that sounds weird but you have to read the books to understand.
Happy Holidays everyone! We hope you have a great time getting together with your families.