Monday 9 December 2013

ARC Review: I am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton

I am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton
Release Date: October 29th, 2013
Publisher: Touchstone
Buy: Amazon
Goodreads Summary

This collection of oh-so-cute kitty comics—an online cult phenomenon, now for the first time in an adorable gift book—Pusheen combines the online reach of The Oatmeal’s How to Tell if Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You with the super-sweet appeal of Hello Kitty.

With more than 2 million page views a month, 500,000+ blog subscribers, and 500,000+ Facebook followers, Pusheen is a pleasantly tubby gray tabby cat who has warmed hearts and tickled funny bones of millions worldwide with her signature GIF animated bops, bounces, and tail wiggles. Now, Pusheen is ready to make the leap from digital to print with her first comic collection!

I Am Pusheen the Cat features some of the most popular comics from the website, including Reasons I Love Fall, Career Options for Your Cat, and Christmas To Do List, as well as a healthy serving (at least 25 percent) of never-before-seen material that is sure to delight Pusheen’s many dedicated fans.




I don't like this book. 
It is evil.
Cats are children of Satan.

This book is full of evil.

I've come across the occasional Pusheen gif but had no idea a book had been made until I saw that Summer had reviewed it. I immediately requested it because let's face it a book full of Pusheen Gifs is totally worth it.

I read little by little each day until yesterday. I cracked yesterday. I read more than half of it at once. It was addicting. It was awesome. It was full of cats.

You must be wondering why I don't like this book right? It's because it's full of cat cuteness. In fact this book is full of rainbows. Much like Pusheen in the image below.





The sad thing about this is that I don't have any cats. I've always wanted cats. In fact I'd like to imagine that when I am older I'll own tons of cats and become the crazy cat/book lady. I'll shoo the kids out of my backyard.

It's not fair that I have to read a book full of such awesomness and not have a cat to snuggle up to.

Anyways, all you cat people out there, READ THIS. You cannot resist this can you? And you dog people? You might just come over to our side once you read this awesome book. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...