Tuesday 18 June 2013

Teaser Tuesday #3

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingAnyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I know we haven't done this for a while. Things have been a little hectic for us with so many things and we are still trying to organize the blog and come up with new interesting things. Sometimes it is hard to be a new blog.

Anyways this week I am reading Hidden by Marianne Curley which I received for review.

Teaser 1
"When he sees the red-raw, puckered-up imprint of forth-something stiches marking out a cross on the fless of my abdomen from chest to navel, he goes quiet and shifts his eyes up to mine."

Teaser 2
"Nathaneal's hand is glowing and I can't stop staring at it."

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read this. Those teasers are good, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to dig into it. My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't recommend it. I just finished it and it was a nightmare.
      :(

      Delete
  2. This sounds creepy! Love the teaser. My Teaser is from THE LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, this is a new book to me and a few great teasers. Thank you!

    I too have a teaser up, if you'd like to stop by:
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/06/teaser-tuesday-167.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...