Sunday 5 May 2013

Once Upon a Tag by Anna Adams

Title: Once Upon a Tag
Author: Anna Adams
Release Date: April 23, 2013
Buy: Amazon 

Goodreads Summary:


When David, a young French painter, unexpectedly meets Rita, an infamous Parisian street artist, his convictions are shaken to the core during a night he is unlikely to ever forget.



This is the very first short story I’ve read. Yes I’ve lost my short story reading virginity. And wow! 
Not going to lie I wasn’t expecting much from this, my thoughts were going round saying how I don’t need to get attached or really care for the characters as they will only be there for a few minutes until they disappear to lala land. I was not expecting the characters to be developed, well thought out or anything else to be completely honest after all they were only there to leave a footprint for a short time. However to my surprise and liking I was really happy that the characters were developed, it really did feel like I’ve read a biography about them before reading this story. 
As an ex art student I should be really digging the whole arty feeling in this story but I wasn’t mostly because I hate art. Not literally just the part where I have to be creative and it fail so I cry in my room about it. But this is so easy to read! Anyone with half a brain can understand and actually feel like they are a part of the art community and know a thing or two. 
Not only does Anna include great characters, there’s a plot, a twist at the end (that I was not expecting) and a little bit of a romance going on there. In my opinion the perfect combination. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...