Wednesday 29 May 2013

Chaotic by C.A. Williams Author Interview





Title-Chaotic
Series- Book #1 of The Imperfect Perfection series
Genre-New Adult, Contains Mature Content, recommended for 17+

Expected Publication Date-May 15th 

Summary of the book: 
Adelaide McGregor was spinning out of control, in a world of pain that no one knew anything about. She put up a front, displaying a picture perfect girl that everyone wanted to be, but no one was truly there for her. Then she was sent away to live near her grandparents due to bad behavior when her mother decided she just didn't want to deal with her any longer. Without a penny to her name and nowhere else to go, her life was uprooted to North Carolina. Everything seems to be changing for the better with her fresh new start until she meets a guy who flips her world upside down all over again. Sometimes you have to make it through the struggles of imperfection in life for everything to come out as complete perfection, but Della hasn't quite learned that lesson yet.



You can find the book here!
 Goodreads    Kobo     Amazon     Barnes & Noble

A bit about C.A Williams:

I am a stay at home mom to two crazy little boys, with another baby on the way.(Finally Pink!) I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost six years now and he is my biggest supporter. I've always had a love for books since the time I first started reading and started swapping books with my mom when I got a little older. My love for reading turned into a love for writing and I've enjoyed every second of it.

Goodreads- http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6307011.C_A_Williams

Facebook Tour Event-


The interview 

1- What made you decide on writing this book? What inspired you? I’m the biggest fan of a happily ever after and thats totally what I planned on doing with this book. But then I started writing it and Justin creeped his way in. No ones perfect and I wanted to show the struggles of that between the characters.

2- When you pictured the characters did they reflect anyone particular
in your life? Not so much pictured, but more of their personalities are integrated from people in my life. Della’s snarky attitude with her mom reminds me so much of my sister because she has no filter whatsoever.
3- If you could meet any of your characters who would it be and why? That one would be so easy. Justin. I just fell in love with him as I wrote this book and who wouldn’t want to meet a guy like that outside of the pages? I don’t think my husband would like it very much though!
4- Tells us a bit more about Chaotic, what are the main key
points in the book? Chaotic follows Della through the struggles she has with overcoming her past and moving forward. Not everything's perfect, just like nothing in the world is, but she will eventually learn from her mistakes. She did a little bit of growing up in Chaotic, and while some people might not like the cliffhanger ending, I wanted to make it as real as possible.
4- What was the hardest part of writing Chaotic? The hardest part probably would have been not giving the happily ever after ending...yet. It will come, I promise. And the relationship between Della and her mom. I have a great relationship with my mom, but for some reason in almost every book I write, the main character doesn’t get along with their mom. Maybe I’ll switch that up in the next book.
5- Are you planning on writing any more books? If so would you like to give us a clue to your projects? Yes, I’m currently working on two right now.  I plan on releasing the book #3  in my Journey Series sometime in the summer of 2013. The book is titled One Simple Step and focuses on the main character from the first two books best friend, Ally. And then in the fall, I’ll be releasing the follow up to Chaotic, Twisted Bliss.

A massive thank you for C.A. Williams for taking the time out of her busy schedule to talk to us today. I for one cannot wait to read her book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...