Saturday 9 August 2014

Story Time With Paulina

I'm a big poop and I've been busy recently and I couldn't form any nice words to review any of the amazing books I've read recently. But you guys are in for a treat when you read my thoughts about them. 

So instead of writing reviews I decided it would be better for me to spend my time writing these stories of my recent bad dates... I don't know why I thought it would be a better idea than doing what I'm supposed to do on the blog but I'm going with it. 

I'm a very picky person when it comes to guys, like seriously! So I don't usually get boyfriends or date someone for very long as I usually get bored of the person (it's terrible I know) 
Anyway. 
A few months ago I went on a date with this guy; lets call him Joe as that is his name. We texted basically every single second we could, I actually stopped reading just to reply to him! CRAZY!!! Everything was going great and then we met up. He picked me up from the trainstation and didn't bother to greet me or be polite but instead he started shouting at the driver in front of him. Great first impression. So I thought I might as well let this go as it could have just been nerves or something. We went to get food and as we sat down I asked about his uni and how it's going so he decided to tell me about all the girls he managed to sleep that he met there. I mean who does that?! Not only did I have to sit through him talking about all the girls he managed to lure into his bedroom I had to sit through an hours talk about how drunk he gets and what he gets up to! Some of the stories were funny I admit but not once did he ask anything about me, and I'm a very interesting person! So again I decided to let this go as I just blamed the nerves and his cocky attitude on this. Everything went okay after this we watched a movie and he kissed me and made me laugh and actually cared about something other than himself. However this didn't last very long, on the way to dropping me off, me, his date, a girl he was meant to be impressing in hopes of seeing her again.
 HE DECIDED TO CHECK OTHER GIRLS OUT IN FRONT OF ME!! As in literally turned his head to me and said that the girl running was really hot and he would totally bang her. I didn't respond; I just stared at him in disbelief. 
You might be asking yourself if that was the only time he did this in front of me. Oh no. About 3 minutes later he decided to tell me what his perfect girl looks like to him (blonde, thin, tall and beautiful) so basically not me; then he pointed to a girl who resembled his description and said something like her. 

So as you can gather that was not a pleasant day and I'm sad I wasted my time texting him but now I have a stupid story to tell people. 




I hope this sort of makes up for me lacking in the blogging department. Is it too much to ask that I find a guy who likes to read and won't check out girls in front of me? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that sounds like a horrible date! Checking girls out like that and talking about all those girls he got into his bed.. You are a tough girl for sitting that out instead of leaving halfway :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I left but I didn't know how to get home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...