Sunday 27 July 2014

Sunday Post and Stacking Shelves #52



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog (we modified it to include some more stuff), showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I'm basically back now! Wow the unplanned break was rather great but I felt so bad about not posting a lot and I've managed to not write any reviews for about a week so I have to catch up. But my week has been rather great. I managed to buy 4 books for £2 which is like a miracle and I'm super excited to read them because of the bargain they were! 

Currently Reading

Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
Delirium (Delirium #1)

Stacking the Shelves

Half Bad (Half Life, #1)Hunger (Gone, #2)Lies (Gone, #3)Gone (Gone, #1)

What Happened 


2 comments:

  1. Love the Gone series, it's different! I had to put Half Bad Down, because it wasn't really working for me. Might pick it back up in the future, though. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think i would have gotten it if it wasn't on a sale to be honest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...