As I am a girl down and my life is also hectic and I'm trying to balance school, work and a bad social life I tend to be really tired and can't even switch my laptop on without falling asleep. I know. It's that bad.
Over the next month I will be searching for a blogger or even two just to help out and make Tangled In Pages a success (obviously noone can fill Rashika's shoes but hopefully I will find someone that will love this blog as I do and will help me make it amazing).
Some of the responsibilities that I will require from you.
- To post at least one review on the blog a week.
- To help out with the memes and the Sunday Post
- Comment back on the blog
- Communicate with authors and other bloggers.
I need someone that will fit this criteria as well.
- Has to have some free time to review, blog and comment back.
- Needs to love Young Adult books - This is really important as Tangled In Pages is mostly YA based.
- Be fun!
- I will also require for you to send me two reviews- a 5 star and the lowest review you've written.
If you have any questions, or want to know more email me at email@example.com