Thursday 6 February 2014

Coming to the cinemas soon...

Right! Thursday is usually a holy day where I post my wonderful reviews. However with the fact that I can't deal with what happened in Looking For Alaska and I'm not even close to ready to talk about everything, and the fact that I need to be up at 5am tomorrow for my job. That's right 5!!! This has never happened to me before; I don't even know if it's dark at 5 in the morning. Probably is :(

Okay so there are so many movies based on books coming out this year that I just wanted to make a post with them and their trailers because it's exciting stuff! 


It's not a surprise that I'm excited so much I might just pee myself about this movie!! TFIOS is literally the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life and I cannot wait for the movie. Well I'm pretty sure I will throw a fit when all the girls who have never read the book become fangirls. NOT OKAY.

Divergent is amazing. The movie I'm sure will be amazing. That is all I have to say on this matter. 


I'm a massive huge fan of the Vampire Academy. Why wouldn't I be? It's written amazingly and the plots are so interesting. But am I excited for this movie? Erm no :/ The trailer looks okay. See the word okay? It does not look amazing; which sucks major balls :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...