Tuesday 3 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #5

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

 This week we are talking about 2014 releases we are dying to read!


Well that'll be really easy :P

Oblivion by Kelly Creagh: A year ago this genius of a woman broke my heart, now I wait patiently for her to deliver a book that will mend it because I don't deserve to live with my heart broken so badly. 

Untitled (Downside Ghosts #6) by Stacia Kane: Do I really need an excuse to want to read more Chess and Terrible?

(Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn: It's Kate, she wrote one of my favorite books of the year, Another Little Piece, and let's just say my expectations are pretty damn high.

#scandal by Sarah Ockler: The premise sounds promising and after reading The Book of Broken Hearts earlier this year, my expectations are HIGH.

Out of Control by Sarah Alderson: Sarah is an auto-buy author for me, her books may not be out of the world but I enjoy them. She has a good imagination and her books never lack action. She makes for a lot better brain candy then JLA's books ever will. 

The Visitor by Amanda Stevens: I LOVE THIS SERIES! It's creepy and it's original and I LOVE IT! Honestly the wait is just KILLING ME because I am getting all grabby handsy here :P

Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones: I believe this will conclude one of my favorite urban fantasy series which will be a bitter sweet moment for me. It's been a long journey and I've come ways since the first book. Let's hope this is just as awesome.

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: If you've read her works, you will know that Lockhart is a genius, I don't even need to read the synopsis (which is pretty damn awesome) to want to read this book. I just want to read it and that is all that matters.

Shimmer by Paula Weston: This is the second last book in a series I love. There are many questions to be answered at this point and honestly I really hope this book fulfils my expectations. I am invested in this series and do NOT want to be disappointed, I want answers.  

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski: I am literally dying to read this book. I read The Shadow Society  by her last year and loved it but with the pretty cover and the buzz that is starting to surround this book, I think this is going to be a hundred times better. 

5 comments:

  1. I’m not familiar with any
    of those titles but the titles sound good.
    Enjoy. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to #scandal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sad when The Visitor was pushed back :P It said on goodreads it would be published this year and when it wasn't.. I looked it up on the author's page to find out that it wasn't coming until next year. :/
    I LOVED Another Little Piece so I am really excited about Kate's next book. :D It's on edelweiss so I'll download it soon but I probably won't be able to read it until next year :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...