Thursday 31 October 2013

HAPPPY HALLOWEENNN

Happy Halloween everybody!


Go trick or treating, eat tons of candy, scare people, do stuff!


In honor of halloween, we were originally going to watch Scream and then talk about the movie but Rashika chickened out so instead of doing that we are going to talk about our favorite scary movies.


As you can tell, I am scared of scary movies. I like watching them at sleep overs and stuff but when it comes to watching them on my own, I AM OUT! But honestly, it isn't the gory movies that scare the hell out of me, it's the movies that put a realistic spin on things, like The Blair Witch Project, Paranormal Activity etc. 

I actually ended up watching the Blair Witch Project by accident. It was a hot boring afternoon and I had nothing to do so like any normal kid I decided to turn on the TV and see what was coming, and guess what WAS coming? The Blair Witch Project. At first I confused it with the Race to Witch Mountain and continued watching until I realized I was wrong, by then I was already too invested in the movie to quit. 

It was one scary ride. I think what makes The Blair Witch Project so scary is how vague the movie is. Even in the end you don't really know what was going on. Which gives it a realistic spin (if that makes any sense) and the movie stays with you for a while, making you question things. 

***

Hey guys, like Rashika said before me, we were going to watch Scream. I hadn't even started before we decided not to watch it, but in all honesty... I may have called it off too. I am terrified of scary movies... for whatever reason, though, when I've been at sleepovers there hasn't been one alive that could scare me.

So in all honesty, I have no idea what to choose for this post! My favorite non-scary movie to watch at Halloween is Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. It's not scary at all. But it is epic. Not that I have very many to choose from, but this is my pick. ;)

***
Hey guys! It's Paulina! Sooooo seeing as I'm the only one that watched Scream I shall talk about the movie a little bit. 
So the story is pretty much- two teenagers get killed, then a lot of other teenagers die in a stupid way for instance one dies trying to get out of a kitty door in the garage and then the killer opens the automatic doors and she somehow dies. I still don't know how it works and for those who aren't scared and have seen the movie I hope you know what I'm talking about. I don't know if I'm just weird and laugh at scary movies or something but this movie is a comedy goldmine. My favorite bit is when the virgin doesn't die because rule number one is VIRGINS CAN'T DIE... even though he was shot. 
I could go on and on about this movie and how funny it is (I promise I'm not that weird) but Rashika and Megan only said a couple of lines so I don't want to overcrowd this with my amazing ability of not being able to describe stuff. 

Right HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS AND MAKE SURE TO BE SUPER SCARY SEEING AS THIS IS THE ONLY DAY IN THE YEAR WHEN FREAKS AND WEIRDOS CAN BE THEMSELVES. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...