Wednesday 24 July 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #9

waiting on wednesday
“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.


Title: The Sound
Author: Sarah Alderson
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Release Date: August 1st, 2013

Goodreads Summary


When aspiring music journalist Ren Kingston takes a job nannying for a wealthy family on the exclusive island of Nantucket, playground for Boston's elite, she's hoping for a low-key summer reading books and blogging about bands. Boys are firmly off the agenda.

What she doesn't count on is falling in with a bunch of party-loving private school kids who are hiding some dark secrets, falling (possibly) in love with the local bad boy, and falling out with a dangerous serial killer...






My Thoughts: I am a huge fan of Sarah Alderson and so naturally I am super excited about this book but had this not been written by her, I am pretty sure I'd have been excited anyway. I love mystery and this definitely sounds like something I would like, although it does seem different from Sarah's other books so I am excited to see how this one will play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...