Tuesday 9 July 2013

Teaser Tuesday #4

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  It's a way to give others little tasters of the book you're reading, without any spoilers!


Okay so I'm having a little ReVamped by Ada Adams obsession week today (not sure why as I read this book ages ago) So I'm cheating a little and posting my teaser tuesday about ReVamped.

 Page 1- "A sharp, searing pain pierced through my chest as I watched the guy I liked- the guy I was falling in love with- kiss another girl" 


Page 99- "You're under my spell! I blurted out. 

He laughed and nodded. "A little bit."

Page 108- " ... -his heartbeat, the smell of his skin, his smooth, full lips nearly brushing against mine." 


See my obsession? This book is amazing from page one!!!!! You better go and check this book out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...