Sunday 7 July 2013

Sunday Post #7

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Hey guys- Rashika is still away and I hope she is having a great time. The blog has been a little silent this past week and I'm really sorry for that (not all my fault stupid internet connection people promised me I wouldn't have internet for a day and it lasted for a week- clearly someone doesn't know how days work -.-) it's been a pain but I'm back with lots of internet so I will make it up to you guys! 
So this went on while I had no internet- 

1st of July to 6th of July

1st of July- Review by Rashika of Undercurrent by Paul Blackwell. 
4nd of July- Review by Paulina of The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson 
5th of July- Review by Rashika of Spring Fever by Mary Kay Andrews 
6th of July- Swoony covers #1

What is coming up! 
Reviews of Impossible, The Boyfriend App, ReVamped 
And other cool fun stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...